PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, MAGÓN S.A. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any type provided by its customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The MAGÓN S.A. Data Protection Policy is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory framework and case law, being able to demonstrate this to the corresponding supervisory authorities.
The data provided will be processed under the terms established in the GDPR and MAGÓN S.A. has adopted the legally required levels of protection and installed all the technical measures available to it to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration or authorised access by third parties, as set out below. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet do not offer 100% protection.
Data controller: About us
Name of the owner: MAGON, S.A.
Registered office: C/ Persiles y Segismunda, s/n, 45221 Esquivias, Toledo.
Tax ID No.: A45052446
Telephone number: 925520035
Name of the owner: MASTER PANEL SL
Registered office: C° de Toledo S/N P.I de la Cardena, 45221 Esquivias, Toledo
Tax ID No.: B45603867
Telephone number: 925519926
Purpose of the processing: What will we use your data for?
All data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the MAGÓN S.A. website or its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and held under the responsibility of MAGÓN S.A., required to provide the services requested by the users or to answer any concerns or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is to not create profiles on the users of our services.
Legal basis for the processing: Why do we need your data?
- a) Contractual relationship: this applies when you buy one of our products or any of our services.
- b) Legitimate interest: to respond to questions and complaints sent to us and to manage the charging of the right amounts of money.
- c) Your consent: if you are a user of our website, by checking the box appearing on the contact form you authorise us to send you the notifications necessary to respond to the query or request for information made.
Recipients: Who do we share your data with?
We do not share your personal data with anyone, except for those public or private organisations to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in compliance with the law. For example, the General Tax Law obliges everyone to provide the Spanish Tax Agency with certain information on financial transactions that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, aside from the circumstances mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other organisations, we will ask you for your permission to do so beforehand using clear choices that will let you decide in this regard.
Disclosure: Where could we send your data?
We will not perform any international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
Retention: For how long will we retain your data?
As a result, MAGÓN S.A. will retain the personal data, duly blocked, once the relationship with you has been concluded until the statute of limitations for the actions that could arise from the relationship with the data subject has passed.
Once blocked, your data cannot be accessed by MAGÓN S.A. and will not be processed except to make them available to public administrations, judges and courts to handle any possible responsibilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defence of complaints submitted to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
Security: How will we protect your data?
We will make all reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of the personal information processed in our systems. We implement strict security levels to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, considering the state of technology and the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. However, we are not liable for your use of the data (including username and password) used by our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we demand that they follow the same rules and allow us to audit them to check that these are being fulfilled.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as the data subject?
Please note that you can exercise the following rights:
- a) Right to access your personal data and to find out whether they are being processed and the processing being performed with them;
- b) Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- c) Right to erasure of your personal data when this is possible (for example, there may be legal requirements);
- d) Right to restrict the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or need for the processing of the data are questionable, in which case we will retain them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- e) Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that permits us to process them is our legitimate interest. MAGÓN S.A. will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or this is necessary to defend claims.
- f) Right to the portability of your data when the legal basis that permits us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- g) Right to withdraw the consent given to MAGÓN S.A.
You can exercise your rights at no cost and at any moment by contacting us at the address C/Persiles y Segismunda, s/n, 45221 Esquivias, Toledo, always enclosing a copy of your national identification document.
Protection of rights: Where can you file a complaint?
If you believe that your rights have not been respected by our organisation, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency using one of the methods below:
– Website: https://www.aepd.es
– Post: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid – Telephone: 901100099 and 912663517
There is no cost to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the services of a lawyer or court representative will not be necessary.
MAGÓN S.A. reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to changes in the legislation or case law that may affect compliance with it.