MG C and MG Z purlins are an ideal solution as a supporting structure for roof and wall cladding panels. They represent a solution that is lighter than concrete, is more manageable and reduces the loads on the primary structure of the building. They off er high mechanical performance with minimal weight, and are easy to install, as they are supplied cut to size and punched according to customer specifications.
- The MG C and MG Z range are cold-formed galvanized structural steel purlins .
- Type of steel: – Standard: structural steel from S220GD to S320GD and galvanized from Z140 to Z275. – Special: Other types of steel on request.
- They are manufactured with different punching options to facilitate the assembly and the screw jointing of these elements on site.
- As well as these profiles, we offer a complete system by also supplying all accessories needed for on-site installation.
- We offer a wide range of sizes, in various configurations, from 125 mm to 300 mm high and 2, 2.5 and 3 mm thick. Manufacturing lengths go up to 14 m.
- Suitable for supporting metal cladding or insulating panels in industrial and commercial buildings, structures for solar installations and light structures.
- They are lighter than concrete, which means lower total loads on the primary structure. • They have an optimal mechanical resistance at the lowest weight.
- Their installation is simple, as their length can be adjusted to each project’s needs. They facilitate the assembly of the structure and avoid unnecessary handling and cutting.
- The purlins can be punched, thus facilitating their installation and optimizing the assembly time. Typically, “slotted” type holes are used to absorb the movements of the structure due to expansion.
It is a CE certified product under the new regulations.